Thursday, January 3, 2008

Facing the cold and the night

I woke up late this morning. I had originally planned to run this morning before working at 11. Waking up late derailed my plan and I didn't allow myself enough time to get it done. So I was supposed to work today 11-4. I was thinking the whole day about running as soon as I got off. As fate would have it Lauren felt sick today and I, being the kind gentleman I am, offered to cover her shift until 6 so she could go home. No biggie, I thought, I'll just run at the gym tonight. I get home and the gym card is missing. Piss. That leaves me one option. I had to run outside in the darkness with the biting wind in my face.

Day 3- 20.03 running time, ~ 2 mile (i'm rounding down to the nearest 1/2 mile for the streak)


It didn't end up being to bad.

Ship It.

No comments: